- Cosy Studio In Park Royal
- Utility Bills Inclusive
- En-Suite Toilet
- Close To Shops & Amenities
- Fully Self-Contained
- Open Plan Kitchenette
- Good Transport Links
We are pleased to offer this cosy fully furnished studio ideal for a single person available in September for a very attractive price! The property is located a walking distance away from North Acton Station (Central Line, Zone 2 & 3), Park Royal Station (Piccadilly Line, Zone 3) and many bus links towards various parts of London. Asda Supermarket and many other shops and amenities are a stone throw away.
Utility bills such as heating, electricity and water are included in the rent.
Available from the 27-May-2019!
Please call us to arrange a viewing on 020 8992 4466 today!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £0
* Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £200
* Application fees £0
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements £0
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees £0
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £0
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit £0
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.