- Spacious Semi Studio
- Modern En Suite Bathroom
- Shared Kitchen
- Close To Shops & Amenities
- Lots of Daylight - Two Windows
- Utility Bills & Council Tax Included
- Excellent Transport Links
Ashley Samuel are pleased to offer this newly renovated and refurbished en suite room with wooden floors throughout ideal for a professional person or a couple. This first floor spacious double room comes fully furnished with a large living/bedroom space and a modern bathroom. Thanks to two windows the room gets lots of daylight. There is a shared kitchen on the ground floor.
The property benefits from very good transport links including Acton Town Station (Zone 3 - Piccadilly & District lines) and bus routes towards various parts of London. Gunnersbury Park is just a short walk away and there are many local shops, restaurants & amenities nearby. The rent includes all utilities and Council Tax.
To arrange a viewing please call us on 0208 992 4466!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £0
* Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £200
* Application fees £0
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements £0
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees £0
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £0
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit £0
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.