- Good Size Room For A Single Person
- Shared Communal Kitchen And Living Room
- Nearby To Transport Links, Shops & Amenities
- Pleasant Residential Area
- En Suite Bathroom
- Access To A Garden
- All Utility & Council Tax Bills Included
We are pleased to offer this lovely room with an en suite shower/toilet, a separate entrance and an access to an outside garden area. The property is located in the heart of Barnet close to High Barnet Station (Northern Line) and numerous bus routes to many parts of London.
- Ground floor room in Barnet
- Access to a garden
- En suite shower/toilet
- Shared comunal kitchen and living room
- Close to High Barnet Tube Station (Northern Line) & bus routes heading to many parts of London.
- Nearby to local shops & amenities
- All utility bills & Council Tax included
Single occupancy only.
Available from 18- July -2019!
To arrange a viewing please call us on 0208 992 4466.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.